Call For Papers
You are cordially invited to submit a paper for the 4th International Workshop on Design in Civil and Environmental Engineering. Original research papers, educational and professional case studies, and editorial essays are all welcome. Papers must be original, unpublished, and prepared using the template provided.
The abstracts should be written in English and must not exceed 300 words.
Deadline: March 31, 2015.
All papers will be peer reviewed and authors will be notified of the results via e-mail. All accepted papers will be published in the printed conference proceedings and will also be available in electronic form. At least one author of each accepted paper is expected to register and present the paper.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- The Need for Design as a Discipline in CEE
- Design Methods & Engineering Design Theories for CEE
- Routine vs. Creative Design in CEE
- Creative Design Case Studies in CEE
- Interdisciplinary Design: Civil Engineering at the Boundary
- Design Education in CEE and Related Fields
- Simulation: Integrating Design and Analysis in CEE
- Bridging the Gap Between Civil, Urban and Architectural Engineering
- Building a Civil Design Community